Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Filler





So I haven't been very diligent in my updating for awhile. Oops. Maybe I am losing motivation or maybe worldly distractions are getting better, who can really tell? But as I have no real following and because this is basically just a place for me to step back and chat amongst myself, I figure I'll be forgiven. However, I would hate to presume to speak for all my nonreaders, and I certainly don't want them to feel unloved. So for all you people who aren't reading this, this one's for you. I haven't really done much drawing lately and most of it is just too embarrassing to be digitally immortalized. So while these lackluster images reek of vacuous mediocrity, just remember, it could be worse. These are a few sketch from Bauhaus and Zoka. The last is one I did for a friend of mine who's been having a rough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment