Thursday, March 11, 2010

A few things





Well I haven't been very productive this spring break. Mostly because I've been at Disneyland. That's right, feel jealous. But I have drawn a few things, so here they are. Some cartoons of my brother and sister. The girl I drew I sat by on the plane. She saw the drawing I was doing of my brother and asked me to draw Pluto for her. She told me she would put on her Facebook when she got home. She was like 6. Next, I have what not to wear adventure gear. Inappropriate footwear, fanny packs, dangly jewelry, chains, floppy hats, etc. I've been in the field, I know these things. Lastly, skin puppets. I really didn't even enjoy drawing that, but it had to be done. It's a long story.

1 comment:

  1. Man, that skin puppet is so creepy! I wouldn't want to wake up next to that o__o

    ReplyDelete